Thread: Ship Creek Parking Warning

Default Ship Creek Parking Warning

If you are fishing Ship Creek do NOT park at the Comfort Inn. The General Manager is getting a little irritated. Apparently there aren't enough spaces for guests and uncaring fisherman are littering up the parking lot. You WILL get towed and from what I'm told it is quite expensive.

Another bit of advise. In the past I found its better to pay for your parking near the creek with a check. I've been ticketed after I had dropped cash in the slot a couple of times. The parking dude was scimming the cash and handing out tickets come to find out. Not pretty.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Quote Originally Posted by tdelarm View Post
    Another bit of advise. In the past I found its better to pay for your parking near the creek with a check. I've been ticketed after I had dropped cash in the slot a couple of times. The parking dude was scimming the cash and handing out tickets come to find out. Not pretty.

When I park up by the old culverts, I always take an envelope, write my truck make/model/color and plate number down and put it in, I havent had any problems yet, knock on wood.

The envelopes I use tend to be the ones that I get with the junk mail so I am not wasting good envelopes with it.