Thread: Rhino 4 seater

Default Rhino 4 seater

Does anyone in Alaska carry roll cage extentions and rear seats for the bed? I would like to make my new rhino a four seater to haul the kids. Any help would much appreiciated. Thanks Hillbilly

Best I can tell most UTV accessories are cheaper via the web--assuming you can install yourself you will save up to 30% including shipping.

While not a Rhino forum the sponsor links will help with price comparison.
    http://www.prcforum.com/

Default Rhinogiant.com

That's were I bought mine. Look at their package deals - cage+seat+seat mount+2 harnesses. Shipping kills though - adds another $450 to the price. Quality kit - bolts directly into the frame via the suspension bolts, plus has a bumper. Took about 3 hours or so to install from start to finish. If you have a hard top on your Rhino you may have to modify (cut) it to allow the full cage to fit. Harnesses are a little two big for little kids but 6 year old or older their fine. Rhinogiant is not the manufacturer - he buys from a fab shop that puts them out and he keeps the prices down through economy of scale.

you could get it made locally. Fence emprorium im palmer has a mandrel bender that can do some good bends. A friend and I made mine for very few $$

Question I want one

How much would it cost me to have some one build one locally, I want and need one before hunting thanks for your help akfj40.

well one problem is my welding buddy is working remote for quite some time, but they are easy enough to make. use the factory back crossbar and weld your tubes to it, if i was home i could get you better pics but all this bending and pipe it was way under 400.00. mine attaches to the bed in back, i didnt like how some of the other ones attached to the rear end, besides im not jumping sand dunes at 50 mph either, but its stout. i get home next wekk if you want to take a look feel free.

sorry that last pics is huge, it wont let me shrink it down.

Default Local builder

Ive been asking around the Fairbanks area with no luck. You would think someone would want to make some cash but no takers. Ill try the wesite but $450 shipping is murder. thanks for the replys fellas. Hillbilly

Quote Originally Posted by ucohokie View Post
    Shipping kills though - adds another $450 to the price.
    Check into Carlisle (sp?). I have had a few things shipped up to AK via their Seattle warehouse and they are very reasonable. A set of 27" swamplites cost $75 to ship and a 12'X14' steel storage shed was under $200, iirc.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by akfj40 View Post
    you could get it made locally. Fence emprorium im palmer has a mandrel bender that can do some good bends. A friend and I made mine for very few $$
    do they have the cage plans there or is this something you guys designed?

we designed ourself

Thumbs up I like

I like it alot do you think you still have the bend messurments or would the emproroium? I would be interested in hooking up with you and chacking it out.
    Big Daddy

pm sent, give me a shout

I will 4 sure be trying to hook up with you as soon as I get my rhino....

Nice cage!

Joe