Thread: Archery Range

Default Archery Range

Were going to try and re open the range here In Sitka Next week.The deal is the Sports men club here in town said some thing about Documents and some kind of card that a Range Master was to have.I thought that A range master was a volunteer deal and his /her only function,Is to keep the range safe.
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

Our rifle range requires you to pass a Range Master class to be covered by their NRA insurance if you want to use the range when there isn't a Range Master available. HOWEVER, there is nothing mentioned in the insurance in regards to the archery range, just the firearms ranges. We are planning an archery range and it's my understanding that we will not be required to have a range master on hand to shoot there.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Default Update

After a lot of B.S ing the range will be open about the first week of July.Went out today along with members of Cap,s took about four hours to pull the dang weeds and clear out a lot of rocks.Phase two will be mop up getting the shooting cover cleard.Target backs look good so it,s just now a matter of getting the rest of the crap done .
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

wish I was there guiding this year..would hvae been nice to have a range to shoot at...then again there is some sweet stump shootn down that a way too...would figure they mop up the town right after I leave LOL! good luck with it, I hope to be back someday!!!