Thread: Bait Balls ???

Default Bait Balls ???

Hi Guys

These bait balls that everyone is talking about. How long have they been around? They say that they smell so bad, you should not being them in the house. What makes them smell so bad? Can I put them in check baggage on an airplane? How would I get them to where I am hunting. Tell me more about these bait balls. If they are bacon favor, does it smell like bacon or something rotten?

Help me to understand

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by kirkschopped67 View Post
    Hi Guys

These bait balls that everyone is talking about. How long have they been around? They say that they smell so bad, you should not being them in the house. What makes them smell so bad? Can I put them in check baggage on an airplane? How would I get them to where I am hunting. Tell me more about these bait balls. If they are bacon favor, does it smell like bacon or something rotten?

Help me to understand

Kirk
    You need to contact Jess at www.baitem907.com, give her a call and ask her. There are more flavors than I care to list here. The airline might not like the overwhelming smell that they produce.

Good Luck
    -Caleb-

Smile

Thanks Killer

I tried to call jess, she is gone until the 19th of June. I will call.

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by kirkschopped67 View Post
    Thanks Killer

I tried to call jess, she is gone until the 19th of June. I will call.

Kirk
    We aren't gone until the 19th, just the hours have changed. We are here from 10 am to 4 pm. If you can't make it till after 4pm we can work something out.
    Thanks
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

I actually like the smell. Thise suckers make me want to eat. I can only imagine what the bears think of them.

They work great for attracting bears.

Jess makes great scent balls, they have work awesome for me. The smell they give out is STRONG, so strong I got a headache and nauseated from just having the plastic bag that the scent ball was in inside my truck! The bears got to my first ball as I didn't hang out it far enough but now it they cant get to my new one but they sure love it. Try em out, you'll like them as will the bears