Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Valdez, Halibut, Soldier or retired needed

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    433

    Default Valdez, Halibut, Soldier or retired needed

    Hello All,
    On my way home for R&R and ran into a dilema. A partner and I had schedualed through the MWR on Ft. Grealy for a halibut charter. Because of the difference in our leave dates my partner had to move his charter to the right.
    This leaves me and my two boys. Problem is the MWR told me the boat needs at least 4 to go out. I am one short.
    Looking for someone that would like to go fishing. The trip is very reasonable and there is room for 3 or just one.
    I would provide a ride but will be camping at the Klutina so will be unable to make that happen unless you are camping there as well.
    One more situation: Sorry hard to plan just right as things change.
    Right now the boat is schedualed for the 24th. I may have to change to the 22nd. I will not know that for a few days though.
    If interested send me a pm, I may not answer right away as am currently trying to catch a ride home, but will reply as soon as I get to a computer.
    Thanks
    Jason

  2. #2
    Member Delta Tenderfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    91

    Default May have a few interested in the charter

    I have a few friends always itching to go fishin here at Greely, we may be able to help you out. Drop me a note and lets get this figured out

  3. #3

    Wink

    Perhaps things have changed with MWR. But it used to be that as long as you sponsored them, you could take anyone you wanted to, on the boat or in any of their amenities. I would call and ask them, if that is still not the case.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member captaindd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Salcha, AK
    Posts
    762

    Default 24 June

    My web site is www.fishvaldez.com I have the 24th listed as full but it is a day off. If I can help let me know.
    Dennis

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    433

    Default thanks

    Hey all thanks for the replys. I am currently on the way home and should be there in the next couple days. I will email when I arrive and make sure on what day I am going to go.
    Thanks again and will contact soon.
    Jason

    Akres: You may be correct as I did not actually look into it, just assumed. If that is the case then I would sponser whoever wanted to make the trip.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Delta Tenderfoot PM sent,
    changed date to 22nd.
    thanks
    Jason

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •