Thread: I need Berner's Bay Cabin GPS Coordinates!

Default I need Berner's Bay Cabin GPS Coordinates!

I am heading out to the cabin tomorrow and the Forest Service Website is not bringing up the page that has the info for Berner's Bay Cabin in Juneau. Does anyone have the GPS coordinates?

Also, there are some humps out in the bay there. Anyone try for halibut there. Can anyone PM me the coordinates for a good spot in that area if you have one? Thanks.

On google earth, someone posted a photo that is supposed to be from the cabin, you could check it out and get coords that way....

Google earth is showing it - 58.46'13.01N / 134.56'23.30W
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default Just go right

Just head out of echo cove and take a right. Stay along the SE shore of Berner's and it's about 3/4 of the way to the head of the bay. You'll see it.

Pretty tough to miss, you shouldn't have any problem finding it. Motor out the East shore of Berners about 7.5 miles, if you hit the airboat slough you have gone a half-mile too far. Look for the white and blue mooring buoy about 80 ft from shore, the cabin is right behind it

Perfect. Thanks.