Thread: Ship creek find!!!

Default Ship creek find!!!

My buddy was down at Ship creek last night and found an AT&T Iphone 16G. I'm posting this here cause he thought it might belong to someone that was fishing there. He found it by the dam. It is damaged and the battery is almost dead, but it will turn on and has a hunting photo as a wallpaper on the screen. It is locked so I can't access anything on it for owner info or ID. The photo is of a man and boy with a bou. Would like to get it back to the owner so they can at least get thier info off of it.

Tom

Wink

Drop it off at AT&T. They can and will find the owner and notify them.
    Simple search of their Serial # data base.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Or... just call them.

Seriously. Look in the phone book for an entry titled, "home" or anything under "ICE". Or just redial the last number and ask, "hello, I found this phone, who does this number belong to? Cool, do you happen to have his home number?"
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Default password

He has to get past the password in order to call or find anything on the phone.

Dan find a charger for it and charge it and see if anyone calls or just leave it on and wait for someone to call it. Or call AT&T and see if they can help in anyway. That what I would do.

Chris

Default owner found

Turned phone on this afternoon and there was a name for a missed call. Looked the name up and called it. Boy was the owner happy to here from me! Meeting with him in about 10minutes for delivery. (and yes I know he is the owner or at least close to them cause he gave me the code to unlock it.)

Good job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dandeo2003 View Post
    Turned phone on this afternoon and there was a name for a missed call. Looked the name up and called it. Boy was the owner happy to here from me! Meeting with him in about 10minutes for delivery. (and yes I know he is the owner or at least close to them cause he gave me the code to unlock it.)

Thats very generous of you....these stories of helping people out are so much better than hearing about people gear getting stolen, etc... Kudos to You! That is some very good Karma...

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Excellent indeed. Pay it forward.

Outstanding.