Thread: wedgewood

Default wedgewood

I'm thinking about staying at the wedgewood a couple days before and after are moose hunt in sept because of the apartment style rooms any advice on the place.

It isn't the nicest place in the world, but the rooms are clean and spacious. There isn't much close to there, so you'll have to drive just about anywhere that you want to go.

I've stayed there before and would stay there again.

I work a few blocks away and have a few co-workers that live there full time. They like the place, it caters to tourists in the summer and the students in the "off" season.

You will have all sorts of buses going through there on a regular schedule, a school is across the street to boot. There is an italian restaurant a couple blocks over, everything else is a nice 3/4 mile + walk, drive or take one of the buses to get to. It is fairly quiet for the most part, hardly any plane traffic. You may hear the trains as they come through, but depending on the room location, you won't notice.

Staff is very friendly and the rooms are spacious.

HTH

I lived at the Wedgewood for a couple summers while working on Ft W. It is comfortable and fine for what you are doing. I would stay there again.