Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Big lake trout

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Crosswinds & tolsona Lakes
    Posts
    54

    Wink Big lake trout

    The ice is out & the fishing is hot.This is my darter at crosswinds lake 6/3/09 If you want to catch a big lake trout now is the time for more info call 907 320 1016
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Question

    Nice fish. Are there Lakers in Tolsona Lake as well?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member LungShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Juneau
    Posts
    467

    Default wow

    They take many a year to get that big. Tell me you let the old man go.

  4. #4
    Member broncoformudv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    4,670

    Default

    That is one nice laker!

  5. #5
    Member bigcox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kotzebue, Alaska
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    Wow! Nice Work....great looking fish!

    Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...


    http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Soldotna AK
    Posts
    506

    Default

    What a pig of a fish........Will put that lake and your #number on the to do list. PM sent.

  7. #7

    Thumbs up

    That lake produces major HOGS! Been out there twice summer/winter filming episodes and both times caught big fish. Not speaking for Kirk bit I've seen him keep the "just over legal" size for eating and lets the hogs loose to roam. Had my frist taste of laker at his place this winter.

    Great fishing trip recommended.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •