Thread: Yes Bay Lodge - Ketchikan Area

Question Yes Bay Lodge - Ketchikan Area

Does anyone know anything about Yes Bay Lodge in the Ketchikan area? Any information would be much appreciated.

I've never fished with them, but know Kevin Hack and they run a good operation. I stopped in last week and talked to them and their operation is up and running, guest should start arriving about now.

i sent you a pm

kingfisherktn,

Hows the king fishing over by you? I've heard rumors that things were slow in SE. I had the El Cap boats fishing around me yesterday. Things must be slow north of me.

Slow but improving, a friend picked up 7 on Sunday 18-30 lbs. My boys picked up a couple on Saturday mid-20s' and the friend picked up a couple 20's last night. F&G increased the limit the other day in some areas because of a strong hatchery return. Could be a strong derby weekend.

Default About Yes Bay Lodge

Quote Originally Posted by bbolin02 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Yes Bay Lodge in the Ketchikan area? Any information would be much appreciated.

I know a ton about Yes Bay Lodge - In fact I am there right now! I am their webmaster and a guide at the Lodge.

Go here for more information: www.yesbay.com

Or here: http://www.captainjimlucas.com

Email through either one of the links provided above and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Our season starts today with first guests arriving!

Hope to see you at Yes Bay

Capt Jim

My son and I fished there last July and absolutely loved it. Fishing just two to a boat provided for some priceless father/son bonding time. The staff was friendly, the food delicious and our guide was the best. Also, the scenery was breath taking. We enjoyed ourselves so much we are going back this year. Capt. Jim's fishing blog on the Yes Bay website is a great way to see what's been happening so far this year. If you have additional questions on what the Yes Bay experience is like from a guest's perspective, shoot me a PM.