Thread: Guide recommendation Kenai Salmon

Default Guide recommendation Kenai Salmon

I'm going to be in Kenai area in middle of June, and would like to fish Salmon on Kenai. Will be in Motorhome, and just need good guide with boat and tackle. I see lots of sites on web, but any personal experiences appreciated.

I would think all the ones who post on here would be very good. Literally do a search, on Kenai fishing. You'll see who posts and gives advice here on AOD. Maybe it's just me, but I would use them based on that alone if I ever paid for a guided trip.

found one for you!! yukon posts a ton on here about all sorts of stuff. He's recommended in the thread.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...t=kenai+guidea
    Last edited by Akbrownsfan; 06-03-2009 at 20:50. Reason: added link on finding guides

Quote Originally Posted by Akbrownsfan View Post
    I would think all the ones who post on here would be very good. Literally do a search, on Kenai fishing. You'll see who posts and gives advice here on AOD. Maybe it's just me, but I would use them based on that alone if I ever paid for a guided trip.

found one for you!! yukon posts a ton on here about all sorts of stuff. He's recommended in the thread.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...t=kenai+guidea

McClure's guide service. Steve is a regular contributes to this forum and answers questions without bias and is on the water regularly. I think he would do you good.

Thanks guys. Either Steve or I can help you out. Steve and I work together a lot. I would be more than happy to see what either one of us could suit you needs. Feel free to shoot me a PM, I can also get you in contact with Steve if you would like.

Check Mike Wheat at Fishwheat.com. I always catch fish with him and he works hard to put you on fish. He has good gear and you'd have a lot of fun.

I'd recommend Mike as well.