Thread: .32 remington reloads?

Default .32 remington reloads?

I recently acquired a model 14 remington pump rifle in .32 caliber. It's a great old gun and I bought a box of reloads for it at gunbroker.com. I also just found a pacific Die set for the .32 remington on Ebay yesterday.

Does anyone have some info on primers, and powders, and how much powder I should use to reload my own? Bullet weight will be 170 grains

Thanks,

Digging around for pop's old Lyman reloaders handbook,

Mongrell

Quote Originally Posted by mongrell View Post
    I recently acquired a model 14 remington pump rifle in .32 caliber. It's a great old gun and I bought a box of reloads for it at gunbroker.com. I also just found a pacific Die set for the .32 remington on Ebay yesterday.

Does anyone have some info on primers, and powders, and how much powder I should use to reload my own? Bullet weight will be 170 grains

Thanks,

Digging around for pop's old Lyman reloaders handbook,

Mongrell
    I'm not at home with my older manuals, but as I recall you can substitute 32 Win Special loading data directly. Doublecheck any older manuals you can get hold of to confirm that. If you can't find any older ones, PM me and I'll doublecheck my own when I get home this evening.

Good rifle and good round. It's been about 30 years since I loaded for it and shot it, but mine was also a dandy cast bullet shooter.