Thread: Malicious spyware???!!!!

Question Malicious spyware???!!!!

I was googling some stuff today and one of the top search results in google listed our lovely forum here, google won't let me come to this site though stating:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/d...6545.htm&hl=en

I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the mods. I'm flagging this so mods might see it quicker.

google search won't even link to outdoorsdirectory!!

Interesting, I am not sure where that /akforum extension came from. It may be what the hacker used to hide his redirect. From what I have seen the /akforum is never used legitimately here.
    Our forum extension is www.forums.outdoorsdirectory. com . This may be something for Mike to have the super techs look at, thanks for the heads up!

Default myinflatableraft.com

There were some posts by a new member a week or so ago with a link for some"inflatableraft".com or something like that . I noticed the next day that all of the posts had been removed and i assume the author banned..... Was that a malicious source?

Default Not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by cw76 View Post
    There were some posts by a new member a week or so ago with a link for some"inflatableraft".com or something like that . I noticed the next day that all of the posts had been removed and i assume the author banned..... Was that a malicious source?
    There have been a few of those showing up in the last week or so. I know I flagged at least three different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cw76 View Post
    Those messages were all spam, but not malware as far as I know. Frustratingly, we get at least 10 new spammers a day that we have to ban and then delete posts.