Thread: DS 140 hunt partner

Default DS 140 hunt partner

I am looking for a hunting partner for my DS 140 hunt. If you are interested please pm me It would be good to have a second. Thanks

bump to the top

It might help if you say what and where D140 is.

DS140 is the any sheep archery hunt near Eklutna Lake. http://hunt.alaska.gov/index.cfm?fus...009&hunt=DS140

Default I believe

DS 140 is almost the entire "urban" draw area. Eklutna Lake to Bird Creek.

RM - What difference does it make if he says what area it is - certainly anyone that drew it would know. If you don't know where it is, I'm betting you didn't draw it and wouldn't be interested in partnering up for a hunt.

Gary

Gary,

Being as the hunt is Oct 1-10th I think AKprideinvegas is hoping to find a partner that might just like to go along on a late season sheep hunt since not much else is in season. So yes other that don't have the tag that may be interested in helping out on a late season sheep hunt may not know where exactly the hunt area is as they did not draw the tag. In fact if I wasn't going to be on Kodiak chasing goats that entire time I'd probably be down for tagging along.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    DS 140 is almost the entire "urban" draw area. Eklutna Lake to Bird Creek.

RM - What difference does it make if he says what area it is - certainly anyone that drew it would know. If you don't know where it is, I'm betting you didn't draw it and wouldn't be interested in partnering up for a hunt.

Gary

Youíre right I did not put in for DS 140, in fact I knew it was a sheep hunt and I donít go sheep hunting any more.

The reason I asked where DS 140 is located; I was trying to help akprideinvegas find someone to go hunting with him. Now that everyone knows it is very close to Anchorage someone might be interested in going with him.

Not so friendly advice:
    If I want to ask a question about DS 140 or any other subject, I do not need your permission or have to justify it to you.