Thread: inexpensive W/ long eye relief?

Default inexpensive W/ long eye relief?

I'm looking to get a inexpensive scope for my daughters new youth .270 and I want to get something with a longer eye relief and need some help and suggestions. I'm trying to stay in the $150 range and was thinking about a 3x9x40 but not sure what model and brand would provide the longer relief while still providing some decent quality. Thanks for the help.

Well, I am just testing out my Burris timberline. this is my first spring with it and it would be in that price range. (I have the 4X14) I like the positive click adjustment and the bplex reticle. It has lots of eye relief but does have a pretty narrow field of view due to smaller size. Its very lightweight. This Fall I will see how it stands up to rocks and ice....
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Default Will cost you more, but....

TBoehm,

It will cost you more than $150.00, but the Leupold Euro 30mm scopes are fantastic. The 1.25x4 and the 2x7 have tremendous eye relief at the lower maganifications.

Kirk out.

find a used leupold fixed 4x. If she's smart, she'll never replace it...