Thread: re: Free Chesapeake

Default re: Free Chesapeake

Someone forwarded this to me. I think she's at Eielson AFB, but not sure. --Karen
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Item:
    Free Chesapeake Retriever
    Category:

Description:
    her name is dutchess. she is about a year and a half old. she is not fixed. she needs some work. she is an OUTSIDE dog. if you want an inside pet please do not respond to this. im only keeping her untill monday then she is going to the pound. the only reason im getting rid of her is because i have too many pets. i want her to have a permanent home. if you are not willing to work with her please do not respond. only people that are serious please. my name is lanie. you may contact me at 322-3544 between 10am and 10pm. thanks for looking

Default Free Chesapeake

The lady drop the dog off at my house on Monday. I think she is a cross between a Chessie and some kind of spaniel. She is about 40 pounds, beautiful dark brown fur with a patch of white on her chest and on the tip of her feet. Dog has a great attitude, is a good retriever, outstanding nose, and we are working on house training at this time.

Thanks!! I hope she works out great for you!

Karen

Default Boykin Spaniel

Karen I did some checking on the internet and it looks like this dog is a Boykin Spaniel. It has all of the traits and the yellow amber eyes. One of the breds that was used to make this bred was the Chessie.