Thread: New Boat/Many Thanks

Thumbs up New Boat/Many Thanks

I have been viewing this forum for awhile and enjoy reading all the great posts. I wanted my first post to go out and say thanks to the many great individuals we have in Alaska. I purchased my boat in Sept 08 as Deweys was trying to make way for incoming 09's and got a great deal. It is a 24ft Pacific Cruiser with twin Yamaha 150's (best choice a person can ever make on motor size).

Before the boat ever made it to the water I had a heater put in from Alaska Performance RV and they made it look like a factory install. I later took the boat back to them to install upgraded electronics, radar and fuel management system. Best money ever spent as all the electronics and wiring are tucked out of the away. Professional job all the way!

It then went to Fine Line Interiors for a complete back half enclosure. It is setup to be completely enclosed or any desired configuration you can imagine. All that I know is you will stay dry no matter how hard it is raining. Job well done!

Silver Streak Boats did a radar tower and a custom davit for my shrimp pot puller. Let me just say that I don't believe there is anything they can't build. Great work!

If you want to catch shrimp, there is only one person to go to and that is Potbuilder. Shrimp pots work great especially with his bait. Also purchased the Electra-Dyne puller and it with the davit from Silver Streak will pull anything you can ever imagine. This thing is very fast and makes almost no noise what so ever. Great Pots!

All I can say is that these buisness professionals have made my boating experience one I will always remember due to there great work. Thanks for taking the time to read the lengthy post. Time to go fishing!
    Attached Images Attached Images

WHOA! That is one fine looking boat, congrats.

beautiful boat snowdog^^, congrats

Nice looking boat, congrats. I'm glad you went with the 150s over 115s I'm sure you'll be very happy with them.