Thread: Mystery Ranch Pack

Default Mystery Ranch Pack

My new pack finally got here. This is loaded with 40lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default more pics

Feels great, I also bought the load sling for hauling heavy quarters. I hope to take it on a hike shortly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jonsey,

I agree if the pack fits ya then they are super comfortable. Just tried my MR NICE Behemoth over Memorial Day weekend with 65 lbs and found it to be more comfortable than my Arcteryx Bora 95. I am considering cutting off the horizontal straps that go across the outside of the sleeping bag compartment. The horizontal strap can not be extended very far to hold much and it gets in the way if you want to use the vertical straps on the outside of the sleeping bag compartment to hold dry bags or a packraft plus I might be able to save a few ounces on that heavy pack by cutting them off. I'll have to look into it more. I do not think you'll be disapointed with your purchase. So did they charge ya for the load sling??

Jonesy, is that the NICE frame w/ Behemoth or the Orion/Scorpius?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JRaw View Post
    Jonesy, is that the NICE frame w/ Behemoth or the Orion/Scorpius?

This is the Black Behemoth with the NICE frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Jonsey,

I agree if the pack fits ya then they are super comfortable. Just tried my MR NICE Behemoth over Memorial Day weekend with 65 lbs and found it to be more comfortable than my Arcteryx Bora 95. I am considering cutting off the horizontal straps that go across the outside of the sleeping bag compartment. The horizontal strap can not be extended very far to hold much and it gets in the way if you want to use the vertical straps on the outside of the sleeping bag compartment to hold dry bags or a packraft plus I might be able to save a few ounces on that heavy pack by cutting them off. I'll have to look into it more. I do not think you'll be disapointed with your purchase. So did they charge ya for the load sling??

I ordered two of these packs but didn't get the smokin deal you got on the load slings, I had included one of the slings in my order so I had to pay full price for it.