Thread: Alaska ATV Club

Question Alaska ATV Club

anyone a member?
    The wife and I signed up at the Jim Creek Clean up and have heard nothing from them.
    I have also tried to register on their forum and get the following error message after trying for day's.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: recaptcha_check_answer() in /home/alask19/public_html/smfforum/Sources/Register.php on line 184
    I even tried to email them and came back undeliverable.
    Anyone
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

Thats weird! Email this Guy--RICH, he is one of the board members that Im sure can help you out

akrab@gci.net

I'm not yet a member but I am a member of their site. I had problems too- turned out postini was grabbing the confirmation email as spam. I think besides Rich, Rockhound is also one of theirs. Could be wrong.

They have their meetings the first Thursday of every month at the VFW in Eagle River. Pretty sure you can join as a member at that time.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Bob,

Sorry about the trouble you're having getting registered. I verified there is an issue getting new registration and am taking it up with the webmaster. I'll post back as soon as we get a resolution.

My thanks to you and all who participated in the Jim Creek Cleanup!

Russ
    Alaska ATV Club Secretary

Default Registering

There is a problem with the registration function currently and I have notified the webmaster to get it fixed. Until he does, if you want to email me with your desired user name and an email address, I will register you on the site and email you a temporary password. Also, let me know if you have signed up as a member of the club already. (paid dues and have a member card)

Rich
    akrab@gci.net

Apparently the website was fixed shortly after the issue was reported but I didn't hear word of it 'til recently. Be sure to PM me (StockNStuck there too) when you have you account setup so I can set your account status to member.