Thread: Petersville road ?

Default Petersville road ?

Anybody know when Petersville road is open past the road house ? Road out there today and they had the road blocked.
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I heard it will be open after 1 June. I hope so because I plan to ride there just after that date.

It is open right now. We road the ATV out past the bridge at Peters Creek this past weekend. There are a few spots that are washed out before Petersville but nothing that a ATV can get around and not make it any worst. It needs work before a truck or jeep can do. The road just ot of Petersville going back up hill is down to one lane of traffic with ATVs. Small patches of snow going through the canyon. There were a lot of trucks and trailers just past the Road House. I would not have taken my RV any further than the turn out at mile 13. After the brigde and after a couple of miles you will run in to lots of snow still on the trail. There are ATV tracks going across but we decide to let it melt some more and not deal with the soft snow. After the long weekend we had about 135 miles of riding on the GPS. There were a few folks out panning for gold at the bridge.

Did you go to the right or the left of the Road house ? The Left is the bridge I need to head out to the right

We were to the right. We went out to the bridge past Petersville. The trail to the left behind the Road house is always just toooooooo much mud on the black spruce trail. The road closed signs were out there at the road house. I think it was to keep bigger rigs from heading out past Petersville. Like I said the road needs work before trucks and the miners head out. But for ATVS not a problem and will not make it any worst.

Thanks , Will ride back out in the morning