Thread: Open Seats

Default Open Seats

If someone has a open seat for a copper river trip on June 4-5-or 6 which will have some excellent numbers please PM me and let me know. Of course I'll split Gas and such

Does it open that early?

Copper River Dipnetting opens June 1st
    http://www.sf.adfg.state.ak.us/state...nr.cfm?id=1071

Default Open Seats

Don't want to step on anyones toes; I am also wondering if anyone has an open seat anytime during the season? My partner got sent to the sandboxand wont be back till moose season. I have pretty much anytime open; all day every day as I've decided to retire for the summer and fish/hunt.
    I have a couple nets and will split gas, etc... Also have a wall tent if needed and am pretty da#* good with a knife. Filleted 95 last year in about 3-4 hours; and more than willing to clip tails,smack heads and clean all fish; whatever it takes to get some of those tasty Copper reds....
    Thanks

Default Open seat

I am leaving on Saturday June 13th after the FRC Hunt test, probably around noon, and will be returning on Monday June 15th as i have work the following day. Everybody that was suppose to go down with me backed out for some reason or another, so i would lover to get somebody to help split the gas going down there. I am in North Pole. PM me if you are interested.