Thread: rhino???

Default rhino???

I Have an 08 700FI I put a set of 28" mud lites xxl on it and I lost some power. Would it be worth it to get a cluch kit or just deal with it the way it is. My worry is would the cluch kit break some other parts by haven to much torque or will not haven the kit break some parts? My wife also purchased a 4500 viper winch for me, does anyone have one of these or know anything about these. I perfered a warn but the wife thought she was helping and surprised me with the purchase. I will be putting that on this week off.
    I was also thinking about putting a 2 inch lift on it or would that be a waste of money?
    Anyways thanks for your time Big Daddy!!!!

On my last ATV I had a 3000 Viper Max. Excellent winch, very strong, and dependable. My new ATV came with a Warn or I would purchase another Viper in a heartbeat. Go to and the accessories section, the owner of the company posts on there all the time helping anyone with questions or issues. I have rarely, if ever, seen better customer service by a company. is where you can find the winches and options. Oh, you will need a clutch kit with those tires. Also you need to watch driveline angles when you lift your Rhino. You'll most likely need to go to Gorilla axles if you lift it.

Default thanks

Hey Thanks rfor your response, do you know how hard it is to install clutch kits?

Not too difficult. Never messed with the Rhino, but most CVT's are pretty simular.