Thread: Fishapalooza - Chuck et al.

Default Fishapalooza - Chuck et al.

Okay guys -

to the best of my ability, and with the little time I have left, your song is done...

I am offering free copies to anyone who will be attending the drunken picnic table bon fire.

Just drop a note in my pm box with your email address and I can email it to you in mp3 format.

I'll try to place links on myspace for Alaska Outdoor Television and the AOD but time is really running short for me... so, I might blaze through a few things without too much regard for typos and etc.
    "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

The second week Sept 21 thru 27 is looking the best for me.
    Tim
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Thumbs up

Thank you very much for all the effort you put into this soggy. The song will be enjoyed by many all over america and alaska. PM sent also
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Right on Soggybro! I'm very impressed and honored to have a song written and sung by "Clam Soup" in our honor! I just wish that we can have you in camp for a live performance!

I raise my glass to you my fine friend!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSWA View Post

Me Too!!!!

Right on Soggybro! I'm very impressed and honored to have a song written and sung by "Clam Soup" in our honor! I just wish that we can have you in camp for a live performance!

Clam Soup is on hiatis. - That was the name I gave to the Alaska project which never was completed in the studio do to severe creative differences between myself and the studio. Rather than retaining that name, we have shelved it until we can ever get back to that project.

The new band name for this project is Soggy Mountain :-)
    "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

I like Soggy Mountain better anyway. I posted on another thread about the upload. Wow! Awesomely written and even better sung. Man, that song brings me back... fire and all! LOL! Some day you'll have to go wet some flies... er beads with us!

Thanks again, brother!

I just view it the same way I do with the musicians here ... the gift is free to me, and, if they help me make it come to life, then I give it to them.

This song came right from this forum - I thought it was cheesey as we were joking around - but, the song writes itself, and, as "campy" as it might be, I'm actually fond of it too. ... it took it's own path. But, in the end, it came from here, so giving it back is sort of a catch and release thing I guess. :-)

I like Soggy Mountain better anyway. I posted on another thread about the upload. Wow! Awesomely written and even better sung. Man, that song brings me back... fire and all! LOL! Some day you'll have to go wet some flies... er beads with us!

Thanks again, brother!

Side Bar:

The Unity is free exclusively to Fishapalosers, Alaska Outdoor Television, and, the staff of AOD. While I'd like to give it to everyone, I really can't ... no time for that mostly.

However, if all you want is to hear it, it is now playing at www.myspace/project49clamsoup

I'll also be uploading American Refugee tonight hopefully - get myself on the "terror watch list" That should sell some songs.