Thread: Electra Dyne Hauler install on a 24' Bayliner

Default Electra Dyne Hauler install on a 24' Bayliner

I stopped by a customer's place to other day to check out the install he did of a ED hauler he purchased from me.
    He used the "Alasgun" method of mounting the hauler on the cabin back of his 24' Bayliner. I think he did a excellent job, simple,clean and out of the way. He's still working on a davit but we brainstormed that and came up with a few good ideas. Check out the way he turned the gearbox and motor on its side so it would fit inside a storage/seat in the cabin, it still allows the under seat storage to be used and keeps the guts of the ED out of the weather.
    You did a super job Jim !!
    ed bayliner 1.jpg
    ed bayliner seat.JPG

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    907 775 1692

Wasilla Alaska

Default Were getting closer!

Sooner or later, there'l be enough of them things out there to have a "stlye show".
    They don't fit everywhere, but as you can see, their far more adaptable than anything else out there and certianly can add a handsome look when installed with a little forethought!
    I'm proud to be considered a "pioneer" and have appreciated the numerous comments given by folks who have taken the time to check out our set up. Oh and did I mention how well they reel up the shrimp gear?

Looks like your on your way, Jim, keep us in the loop on that davit too!

Juneau, Alaska

Default Looks Nice!

That is a very clean hauler installation and looks like a class-act. ;-]

I too am looking forward to seeing the final davit installation arrangement. I have an older (1983) Bayliner and have been considering adding a pot-hauling davit.