Thread: Why no love for Ninilchik Charters?

Default Why no love for Ninilchik Charters?

I tried doing a search for Ninilchik Charters (Mike Flores) on this forum and I couldn't find one post, good or bad, about them. Does anyone have experience working with them or have heard anything about them? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post on the public forum. Seems strange...

Actually, I can't say enough good things about J&J Smart Charters. John and his family run a very nice campground and three boats, the latest of which is a 30 foot ACB boat.

All in all, a class act.

www.smartcharters.com/

If you search the hunting forum; there are some threads on Ninilchik Charters and Mike Flores regarding his deer and bear outfitting. I met him at the Anchorage sportsman show and booked a fishing trip and fall kodiak hunt with him. Seems like a nice guy and other posts agree. I'll have to defer until later on my upcoming experiences.

I sent you a pm

And for those of you who are not familiar, do not confuse Ninilchik charters with Ninilchik salt water charters, just a little fym

I totally agree with MAAST! I have been fishing with Joanie and Notso (Smart) for years and have never, and I mean never had a bad experience! I even booked both of there boats in 2002 for my bachelor party and every one of us limited out in short order. You can check out there flyer to see how we did. We're the long picture inside!

I have used them for about 10 trips over the last 10 years and have nothing but praise for their operation. They will even commercially vacuum seal your fish for you right there on site and throw them in the freezer if you are staying multiple days!

1-888-Halibut (J&J Smart Charters)