Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hunting for my soap on a rope......today is the day

  1. #1
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default Hunting for my soap on a rope......today is the day

    Alaska Outdoor Directory folks have raised 232.00 for the MDA executive lock up to day.


    at 10am TODAY
    i am going to jail as a fund raiser for Jerry's kids and the MDA!!!


    PLEASE take a minute and donate a few dollars to the worthy cause.

    here is a link to the MDA fund raiser... https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyH...e/Default.aspx


    or call me at (907)978-8218 at 10 am. and leave a pledge!!!!


    every donation is TAX deductible. i would like to see some of the businesses on here leave there name behind as well with WHATEVER they can afford.
    __________________
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  2. #2

    Wink

    Executive??? LMAO

    Thanks for your efforts on this cause Vince. Goodonya!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •