Thread: Laurel and Hardy visited my bait station.

Default Laurel and Hardy visited my bait station.

Laurel and Hardy visited my bait station Sunday and monday. The camera date is 4 days off. I wonder if Hardy ate Laurel?

Nice bear!!!
    And nice contrast!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Default Big or angle?

Is that like one of those fishing photos that the fisherman stands back to make the fish look bigger? That seems like a big bear. How big is the drum and how high is the top off of the ground?

Man that Brown is sure a chunk of bear! That black bear looks to be about the size of one of the browns hind quarters!

It's a 20 gallon beer keg.

Default Nice bear pics!

Hey, you forgot your sign at the bait site, THIS IS A BLACK BEAR BAIT, NO BROWN BEARS ALLOWED, VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ak River Rat View Post
    Is that like one of those fishing photos that the fisherman stands back to make the fish look bigger? That seems like a big bear. How big is the drum and how high is the top off of the ground?
    If you look closer at the picture you'll see a limb on the left hand side from a spruce tree and it appears to be the same distance from the camera in both pics. The black bear isn't that big but that brownie is HUGE. I hope you don't run into that guy on the way into your bait Casper50!

On the contrary, I hope you do run into him, about 1000 yds away from your barrel, and then let the steam out of him! He is a great looking bear. Itíll help if you see him first though.

Drew