Thread: need primers...

Default need primers...

So I am new to handloading/shooting and obviously my timing is HORRIBLE as finding anything seems to be a challenge. So far bullets, cases, and powder are found, but the primers seem to be impossible to locate.

I am reloading for a 10mm... so I am looking for large pistol primers.

Does anyone have 1000 they can spare? I can trade powder, labor, or pay cash. I just need a 1000 to get started so I can shoot when my gun gets here.

I am not trying to stock up thousands of rounds for the end of the world, I am literally looking for primers just so I can go shooting this summer... in case that makes a difference.

I know we are all in the same boat but I figured I would post and see what I get.

Email me at mr.kingmathteacher@gmail.com if you have any you can spare.

Were are you and what do you have to trade (powder/reloading stuff). PM me or email me if you want.

Will

Just drive to Great Northern Guns in Anchorage. I was there last week and they had a very good selection of all different sized primers, CCI brand.
    Tennessee

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Wasilla Northland guns.. call them 9073572414 Allen is holdong some magnums, for me to pick up this week and has an assortment (small assortment ) of primers and according to him a butload of powder. and 500lbs or more on the way.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here