Thread: Working on getting a responsible Riding club in Fairbanks

Default Working on getting a responsible Riding club in Fairbanks

Hey me and a buddy are trying to get a ATV riding club together in Fairbanks I have been looking for a long time and most of the clubs are either Anchorage or on the Kenai..

so if your interested and in Fairbanks please pm me and I will fill you in..

Its not taking anything from this forum just trying to get more people out and riding together in the Fairbanks/Interior Area.

Default Questions

What demographics are you targeting. mudders, sportquads, family haulers or just a major mix of anyone that likes to ride.

Contact Mike Echo here on the boards. He started the Alaska ATV Club here in south central. he would have some insite. But one thing for sure have it open to all riders no mater what their preference to riding styles and abilities. Main goal of any ATV Club is to promote safe riding and trail access.

Quote Originally Posted by garyb View Post
    Contact Mike Echo here on the boards. He started the Alaska ATV Club here in south central. he would have some insite. But one thing for sure have it open to all riders no mater what their preference to riding styles and abilities. Main goal of any ATV Club is to promote safe riding and trail access.
    thats our goal. Targeting responsible riders of all demographics no matter where you like to ride or what conditions.

so no takers......

if there is anyone in FBNKS or the NP area that want to even remotely check us out me and my buddy will be at the Tanana Flats after 6 PM tomorrow with our ATV's and our families...

We are gonna ride,BBq and just hang out so if your interested to just even remotely meet us and see whats up please come out we will be at the end of Cushman over by the Gravel Pile general vicinity... I have a Silver 2008 F250 FX4 and my buddy has a Black Dodge 1500 ...

Please just stop by and see whats up if your remotely interested and have that small inkling of this might work out :P

other than that the Site is either

www.arcticatv.com or same site www.fairbanks-atv.com

so please check us out we are still setting stuff up and getting it all together but in the meantime looking forward to meeting people from the area..

Default interested

Hey I know my wife and I would be interested, I am currently in Iraq unitl September...but we enjoy riding year round, so winter riding is still good.

I'm sure there are lot of us in the 1-25SBCT that would love to be part of this but due to distance restrictions right now won't be able to participate this summer. There is probably an interest of several here to be involved after we re-deploy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_guy View Post
    Hey I know my wife and I would be interested, I am currently in Iraq unitl September...but we enjoy riding year round, so winter riding is still good.

Looking forward to everyones return. Stay safe

bump... still trying at this.. I know its not easy.. I need some people if possible that are interested to help review bylaws and help get it off the ground....

anyone is invited in the interior thats able to meet up and ride.....

Trust me this isnt a jackass stunt its the real deal... so if your interested please sign up at www.arcticatv.com