Thread: Valley Loaders

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Valley Loaders

Hey i met a guy in clear this last weekend name is Allen owns northland guns in Wasilla. i guess he works out of house. he has on hand nearly 400lb of powder and another 300+ on the way. seemed like a

nice guy if your running short give him a shout ... tell em i sent ya... pm me for a phone number if you like.

Allen does have a small assortment of Primers available, and is on the manufacture back order list. as they have stopped taking new orders to catch up with the back log...

now to see if i can get him to join the forums...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I bought primers from Allen last week. I've never used the Wolf Large Rifle Magnum primers but what the heck. They may end up being my back-up supply. He did have a limited supply of powder, just keeping my fingers crossed that supplies become easier to get soon. Allen is a good guy and will do what he can to meet your needs.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

I spoke with him last week and he said that he had a pretty good supply of powder and some large rifle primers. He's supposed to be back from Fairbanks this week.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i talked to him this morning he is back in wasilla now... he has a place across the highway from mine in Clear it turns out.... he is planning on building on. though i am not sure about the people he hangs out with up here... ...

( same ones i do....)
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Saw him today and picked up an order that I had with him and a couple of extras. If you're in need of powder he may have what you need, give him a call as he has some extra powder in stock.

Default powder

How are his prices on the powder he has in stock? Pretty close to everyone else in town?

Jake
    All the romance of trout fishing exists in the mind of the angler and is in no way shared by the fish.

dropped you a pm Jake, with his number. just call and ask him. I will be finding out myself this after noon when i pick up my primers..

meet on face book here

stopped by there yesterday. and got 1000 primers. 500 large and 500 mag.

he had lots of IMR 4350.. RL17, -RL2500(?) retumbo and others. with aobut 400 lbs arriveing today. i guess the prices were fair???? as i know not what stuff has been going for.

meet on face book here

Anyone who has this guys PH# please send it my way. Thanks Jeff

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Default Right off his card

907-357-2414 and 907-232-2509

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Please note, he does NOT have 300 or 400 plus pounds of powder there waiting to be bought. He does have some but not that much.