Thread: Leica Announces $350.00 Rebates

Forum Sponsor

Default Leica Announces $350.00 Rebates

Leica Announces a $350.00 Rebate

Leica Ultravid/Ultravid HD (full-size) and Geovid/Geovid HD $350 Rebate

Beginning immediately and continuing to September 30, 2009 Leica is offering a $350 consumer mail-in rebate when you purchase a new full-size Ultravid/Ultravid HD or Geovid/Geovid HD binocular.

Please feel free to call with any questions.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug View Post
    Leica Announces a $350.00 Rebate

Leica Ultravid/Ultravid HD (full-size) and Geovid/Geovid HD $350 Rebate

Beginning immediately and continuing to September 30, 2009 Leica is offering a $350 consumer mail-in rebate when you purchase a new full-size Ultravid/Ultravid HD or Geovid/Geovid HD binocular.

Please feel free to call with any questions.
    Hello Doug,

Can you give me a brief description of the differences between the Ultravid HD and BR? Thanks, Chris

Also... I dont suppose they'd give a guy the 350.00 off on one of the riflescopes huh?

Forum Sponsor

The new Ultravid HD has 5% better light transmission (whether or not your eyesight can detect that is another story) and it features an easy clean coating.

As far as a discount or rebate on the riflescopes, first lets see when and if they actually get them in inventory.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Default WOW!!!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug View Post
    The new Ultravid HD has 5% better light transmission (whether or not your eyesight can detect that is another story) and it features an easy clean coating.

As far as a discount or rebate on the riflescopes, first lets see when and if they actually get them in inventory.
    I cant believe the price I just got on the BR Ultravid 10 x 32's (I think it was even better than the deal you made me on the geovids a few years back)

It's so cool to see an outfit like yours take the time to help out those of us who are this far away.

THANK YOU DOUG!!!