Thread: Thanks to you the soldiers made it to Sitka!!

Thumbs up Thanks to you the soldiers made it to Sitka!!

As some of you may remember a couple weeks ago I asked for some soldiers and then I asked you to support those soldiers. The people on this forum ponied up and did what was asked of them.

It took 5 days to get 8 roundtrip tickets for these guys and it is because of you.

I wanted to give yall a SITREP on the soldiers. I called up there today to make sure that all of them made it okay. I talked with Linda from L&M Charters and she told me that all the soldiers made it just fine and are having a great time. I tried to get a few sneak peak pictures to post on here for you guys to enjoy but I was denied access.

This fall we will be working with Mike & Linda when they head south for the winter in order to take out some seriously wounded Veterans. They also have access to a 30,000 acre ranch here in Texas that has all the accessibility.

I will keep you updated as I get them. The soldiers are supposed to return on the 18th and I was told we should have pictures by the 25th.

Thank you once again.

Anchorage, Alaska

Just wanted to thank all of your for putting this together! I have two of my soldiers there with you all right now and I know they are very happy to be given this opportunity.

I could hear them in the background when I called and they were laughing and having a good time. If you would like to check out the lite go to and you can see the lodge they are at and some pictures from last year.

Have a great night!