Thread: Pike Guides

Default Pike Guides

Hello,

My step father and mom are visiting me in Kenai this summer. The step father would like to go Pike fishing. Is there any suggestions on guides I could point him towards in Kenai or the Valley? Thanks

You might find someone who will take you up the Big Su or the Deshka, but that's it until you go farther north. Or do a flyout, but I assume your looking for something a little simpler.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

I do not know anyone in particular, but look around the valley. Alexander Lake in particular has a good reputation. Also check out flying in to Minto Flats, if you are willing to go further north.
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

Default Pike fishing

If a flyout is within your budget call Alan Helfer at Talon Air he's 2 miles down Mackey Lake road. He'll take you to some great fishing.

Look up Susitna charters.com saw his web site last night he does full day and stay over night charters on the big Su for pike. Dont know anything else about him. Hope this helps you.