Thread: cast bullets in the valley ??

Default cast bullets in the valley ??

If I'm not mistaken there was a fellow selling some nice cast bullets at the last Palmer gun show , I thank he said he was in the valley but I lost his card . Can anyone help me out here ? I need some for my 45/70. Thanks .

I think the guy you are looking for is Lee Stoner

Stoner Premium Hardcast Bullets
    907 -376-9488

I think it's the guy that lives on Palmer Wasilla highway across from Fort Green. Donít have a number but itís the end of that frontage road closest to Palmer and has some sea containers or something in the yard. He is friends with the Denali Fir & Leather owners that are on that same frontage road and they will have number if all else fail.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Default Yes

Stoner bullets is the one !!! Thanks for the info. Has any body had any luck with his bullets ? From what I could tell they looked good.

I just order direct from Oregon Trail. They ship USPS priority and the price includes shipping.

http://www.laser-cast.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear400 View Post
    Stoner bullets is the one !!! Thanks for the info. Has any body had any luck with his bullets ? From what I could tell they looked good.
    Lee is a fellow range officer at the indoor range in Palmer. He produces very, very good bullets and most of us who shoot there get our cast bullets from him. He knows his stuff and if you are looking for a good load, he has lots of knowledge and is always willing to talk your ear off.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

I use Stoner Boolits in my 44 Mag. They're top notch.

I get the 240 grain BB ones, and the 270 grain SWC GCs.

The Laser Cast from OT are HARD. I have some of their 30-30 bullets that don't expand, or deform, they shatter, or crumble on hard resistance.

OT, 357 bullets I've tried are so hard they don't obturate, and seal the bore, so I got some little bit of leading.

They're probably OK for shooting cans, and stuff, but not for the Bars.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.