Thread: Please help - need to borrow ASAP some (20-50-100 perhaps) .40 S&W cases in FBKS

Default Please help - need to borrow ASAP some (20-50-100 perhaps) .40 S&W cases in FBKS

Hi reloaders!

I need your help. I just got my new Walther P99 in 40 S&W. I prepared everything before its arrival to fire test it (dies, powder, bullets, even primers , believe it or not). All except cases. I ordered at GunBroker two sets of cases month or so ago and both failed to arrive in time for different reasons.

So, my request is to borrow (buy, perhaps) any amount of 40 S&W brass you can spare, not more than 100. Even 20 will be fine. If you can help me on that, please PM me with your phone number.

I am in FBKS and can return brass after June 18th (leaving soon for four weeks).

Thanks,
    Sergeima

I have 27 once fired in my shed that I have no use for, but the mail time and price would make it not worth your time I think. I also have about loaded 30 rounds but can't mail them. 40 S&W was one of the only kinds of ammo SW in Wasilla has, is Fairbanks out of them?
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    I have 27 once fired in my shed that I have no use for, but the mail time and price would make it not worth your time I think. I also have about loaded 30 rounds but can't mail them. 40 S&W was one of the only kinds of ammo SW in Wasilla has, is Fairbanks out of them?
    Thank you for info on SW in Wasilla. My son is driving from Anchorage to FBKS tomorrow, I'll ask him to get some for me (if they still have it in SW).

Sergeima

Sergeima, Ill give you what you need (dont want it back) if you know someone coming to Anchorage from Fairbanks. I have a co-worker going to Ft Wainwright on the 26th of this month that said he would take it if needed. PM or email me if you want.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by wholden View Post
    Sergeima, Ill give you what you need (dont want it back) if you know someone coming to Anchorage from Fairbanks. I have a co-worker going to Ft Wainwright on the 26th of this month that said he would take it if needed. PM or email me if you want.

Will
    Will,

Thank you a lot, but it is a bit complicated. What I was thinking is to get some brass before weekend so I can play a bit with my new toy. I have two 2000+ case orders at GunBroker, which are about to arrive to FBKS pretty much any day now. It is just a question of not wait for several more days.

Besides, my son can get (hopefully) some ammo in Wasilla SW on his way to FBKS tomorrow and that will resolve it completely.

Thanks again,
    Sergei

Will lives in Chugiak, on your son's way if he is gonna be home may work out . . .
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Just talked with your son. He will meet me tonight and you should be good to go this weekend!

Will

I have probably 200 I have collected at the range and around South Cushman. You are welcome to them, I will PM my phone #.