Thread: Anyone know when Barney's website will be up???

Default Anyone know when Barney's website will be up???

Just wondering if anyone knows a time frame of when bob's website is going to be up. i stopped by his store just before i left for afghanistan and forgot to ask while i was in there. the store is awesome!!! i'm looking to get a new pack and im kinda torn between the Mystery Ranch Packs and Barneys packs. Ive read tons of threads on both and would like to see the store's inventory...or something of that nature. Also, checked the most amazing jacket know to man while i was in the store. it was green, super light weight, super warm and very packable. think it was made by integral designs and altered by bob somehow. (brooks range jacket maybe) would really like to know more about the jacket as well. Once i get back from afghanistan i will stop by again for sure, but until then i'm hoping the website gets up soon.

I'm working there. The official response is any time now the website will be up. My response is don't hold your breath! It will be up, but I have no idea when. Since I haven't seen anyone work on it or even heard of anyone working on it I would guess it will be at least 2-3 weeks minimum.

Our packs are hard to beat. I have no personal experience with the Mystery Ranch Packs, but I think you'll find our packs are well thought of and hard to beat.

The coat is either the brooks range or the supper cub. They are similar, but the brooks range is the warmer of the two. Has thermaloft so not as big a deal as down if wet. As you said it is very light weight and compressable for stuff sacks. Quite warm. I hope this helps.

Brett

Irronicly they were working on it today, but still no end in sight for the next 2 weeks at least.

Brett

thanks alot brett, ill keep looking. pretty excited to see the outcome. keep me posted.