Thread: need brass?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default need brass?

I found this site looks like they have a lot of once fired stuff ...

http://www.reloadersauction.com/Once..._id,categories
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

That is a good find. Looks like the shortage has driven the price up there too, but still some good deals.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Heck, my prices on .223 and 45's are way less than that. And no shipping involved. Maybe I am under charging
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Heck, my prices on .223 and 45's are way less than that. And no shipping involved. Maybe I am under charging
    It's your business and you are the one responsible for the bottom line being black or red, but I would likely go with X% markup over my cost. Of course if I knew my cost was going to be more on my next order that is the numbers I would go by. Just my thinking on it and all though I have owned a business for 8 years now itís a service business not retail.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Will keep my prices where they are. I get so tired of people gouging us Alaskans. Glad to do my little part to help my fellow shooters. Besides, selling it FTF allows me to meet some of you guys
    Tennessee

Default GunBroker.com

I use GunBroker.com for pistol/revolver brass and bullets since these items were expelled from eBay. And yes, the prices are going up. Still, you can find good deals if you buy in bulk.

Sergeima

I just got 1000 once fired 10mm off Gunbroker for $85, but the guy would not ship USPS so UPS pushed a bit over $110. Still a dang good deal for 1000 but ya got to play the game to get a deal, can't just buy it outright and get the great deals. Also just got a EAA Witness Match in 10mm for $285 because the seller was new with zero feedback so no one wanted to take the chance on him, it’s like new just as he said it was.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona