Thread: Cabin Access

Default Cabin Access

I am trying to find the best way to a cabin on Safari Lake in the summer, does anyone have a cabin out there that could help me or know of anyone that travels out that way?

We have a cabin 1/4 mile east of the lake. The way there is swamp with teeth... depending on the time of year. Where is the cabin your trying to reach? Have you been there yet?
    If its tourist season.....Can we shoot em??
    Simple pleasures for simple minds

The cabin is on the east side of the lake, not on the lake but the second row of lots on the east. I will be traveling there on about 7 June.

Quote Originally Posted by winkhink View Post
    The cabin is on the east side of the lake, not on the lake but the second row of lots on the east. I will be traveling there on about 7 June.
    Wear hip boots and rain gear even if it is sunny, It is a tough run. Muddy, muddy, muddy..... Have a wench and dead-man.

Ok I think I know where the cabin is. Not far from mine. The bears got into the garbage and had a party last spring.
    All I can say is follow the Safari Lake Trail from Hell. A good 4 wheeler , strong horse or a argo is what your going to need. Hip Boots, bug dope, wench, water, lunch and patience is also a must. It takes us 4 to 6 hours to get to our cabin on a good day. Its about 14 miles. We have gone other ways but The trail From Hell seems to be the best we have found so far.

The first mile is the worst.
    We are also going there around the 7th.

Any more questions you can e-mail me.
    daughterbear@msn.com
    If its tourist season.....Can we shoot em??
    Simple pleasures for simple minds