Thread: Pentax DCF SP Binocular Sale

Forum Sponsor

Default Pentax DCF SP Binocular Sale

Pentax DCF SP Binocular Sale

We have some unopened trade show "samples" that we would like to offer at a VERY reduced price.
    The Pentax DCF SP binocular line has long been regarded as a fantastic optic for the price. Well, at these prices they certainly are a best deal item.

You must call in to get these prices as they are way too low to post on our site:
    #62615 8x43 DCF SP @ $299.99
    #62616 10x43 DCF SP @ $349.99
    #62617 10x50 DCF SP @ $399.99

Thank you for your continued support.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Well, ordered binos today for the wife and her upcoming goat hunt: Pentax #62616 10x43 DCF SP.
    That $349.99 price is about exaclty half-price of everywhere else; my kind of deal....oh yeah, included free lwr 48 Fed Ex shipping.

We'll post a review of the glass when we get them out in the field.

Thanks again, Doug.

Frank

She/you will really like those binos Frank. I've had a pair since they first came out. They are very nice. I have compared them to the ol Zeiss Classic 10x40's and they are THAT good.

I have the earlier 8x42 DCF WP, and they are great. This is a fantastic deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    She/you will really like those binos Frank. I've had a pair since they first came out. They are very nice. I have compared them to the ol Zeiss Classic 10x40's and they are THAT good.
    Well, got the 10X42 SP glass, Perry.
    Consensus: Wow!

Great clarity, nice ergos (they feel great in the hands), solid build quality and great warranty--lightweight too.
    Lot of optics for the bucks!

Kudos to Cameraland for a skookum deal....

Quote Originally Posted by fullkurl View Post
    well, got the 10x42 sp glass, perry.
    Consensus: Wow!

Great clarity, nice ergos (they feel great in the hands), solid build quality and great warranty--lightweight too.
    Lot of optics for the bucks!

Kudos to cameraland for a skookum deal....
    Excellent...

Told ya so, Told ya so !!

son of a...I JUST bought my bino's yesterday. Wish I saw this.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

I just ordered a pair of the Pentax 10x SP's over the phone from Doug himself. He mailed them to me via USPS Priority Mail, and I should have them next week. Very good guy to do business with.

Mulled hard over this decision. Looked at a lot of glasses, but for this price and the fact I have had a pair of the original 10x42 DCF's for nearly 20 years that have been great (I can't count how many animals I have spotted with these), AND, these new units are priced exactly what I paid for my original pair, heck, its a no-brainer.

I venture a guess my friends will be ordering theirs when they seen mine. Thanks Doug!

Nate in Nome

Forum Sponsor

Nate,
    A pleasure to "meet" you. Thanks for the support
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com