Thread: Anyone seen any Varget powder?

Default Anyone seen any Varget powder?

I've been trying to find some in the FBKS area for a while now, but like all reloading things, none is to be found.

Has anyone seen any in town thats for sale or has some that they'd be willing to sell for a decent price?

Sentry Hardware in North Pole is staying in a pretty good supply of Hogdon powders. You may want to see if they will special order some for you.

I watched for several months and only saw two pounds show up at Sportsman's back in December or January. I ended up getting in on the last group buy and was able to score an 8lb container.

Good luck to you. I hope you find some.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kay9Cop View Post
    Sentry Hardware in North Pole is staying in a pretty good supply of Hogdon powders. You may want to see if they will special order some for you.

I watched for several months and only saw two pounds show up at Sportsman's back in December or January. I ended up getting in on the last group buy and was able to score an 8lb container.

Good luck to you. I hope you find some.
    Yeah i called them and talked to John (i think) he said they dont stock varget. Go figure.

Another option would be to lead the next group buy and get one of the two 8 lb containers your allowed to order when Third Gen Supply has them in stock.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kay9Cop View Post
    Another option would be to lead the next group buy and get one of the two 8 lb containers your allowed to order when Third Gen Supply has them in stock.
    As much as i would love 2 8# things, ill probably just end up getting 2 1# containers. Cant afford more then that

Thanks for the heads up on the order tho