Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Palin's got a .50...

  1. #1
    Moderator hunt_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant
    Posts
    4,600

    Default Palin's got a .50...

    Yeah, yeah, you've probably already seen this, but I thought I'd share it anyways, and didn't already see a thread on it...



    Still leaning toward the 458 SOCOM (one day...), but a pretty trick little gun!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Still leaning toward the 458 SOCOM (one day...), but a pretty trick little gun!
    I shot mine for the first time today. It worked well for me. I think this will be a gun I shoot a lot!

  3. #3
    Moderator hunt_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Where are you located? Did you get a complete rifle from RRA, or just the 458 upper?

  4. #4
    Member FishSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    119

    Default >>>--------->

    Very Nice,Nailem Palin!

  5. #5
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Have not seen a pic of it yet thanks for posting it, how much has that rifle got to be worth? Quite the gift from the nra. Now I suppose there will probably be another ethics complaint!
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironartist View Post
    Have not seen a pic of it yet thanks for posting it, how much has that rifle got to be worth? Quite the gift from the nra. Now I suppose there will probably be another ethics complaint!
    So true. Seems as if she sneezes the wrong way, someone claims she is trying to draw attention to some special interest group in that direction that may have once supported her campaign.

    That would be a cool piece of hardware to have hanging on the wall.

  7. #7
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    That would be a cool piece of hardware to have hanging on the wall.
    The builder made 2 of them and I think the other will be sold or raffled by the NRA if I remember right. So if you got the $$ . . .
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

  8. #8
    Moderator hunt_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    The builder made 2 of them and I think the other will be sold or raffled by the NRA if I remember right. So if you got the $$ . . .
    Do you know anything more about the build? That is a pretty snazzy handguard and would like to know where that came from...

  9. #9
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Do you know anything more about the build? That is a pretty snazzy handguard and would like to know where that came from...
    There was a couple page story about it in American Rifleman Magazine last month or the month before. I donít remember much but I will see if I can find it and get the facts to ya.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

  10. #10
    Member alaskankid13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    anchorage,ak
    Posts
    473

    Default

    .50 bewoulf dang...with ten rounds flying down range you have half a pound of lead flying at your target.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •