Thread: 7MM shooters

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default 7MM shooters

shooters pro shop. factory 2nds

http://shootersproshop.com/index.php...320&t=AccuBond

save 2 bucks a bag sale... 14.70 for 160 gn accubonds. this is a great round up here..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Nosler

DO NOT be suprised when you get these bullets if they have a red tip and a cannelure.
    A lot of these bullets are 1st quality bullets which are overruns on Winchester contracts. I've gotten several batches of them this way and some partitions as well with cannelures.
    Great bullets, bargain basement prices.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Default Interesting fact, to me anyway.

You may hafta look close to see it, but every Factory Load bullet I've seen has a cannelure groove.

You can buy the same bullet for handloading and they don't.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Default Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    You may hafta look close to see it, but every Factory Load bullet I've seen has a cannelure groove.

You can buy the same bullet for handloading and they don't.

Smitty of the North
    You won't have to look for these cannelures as they are the rolled/knurled type and and are about 1/10" wide.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by brav01 View Post
    You won't have to look for these cannelures as they are the rolled/knurled type and and are about 1/10" wide.
    You have to "look close" on many factory loads to see that they are crimped. Into a cannelure groove. Because they are so neatly done.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Default anybody want in?

Hey, $14.70 on a box of 50 of these is about half price! However, the shipping on a box of 50 is $16.45, so there goes the value!

I checked though, and the shipping remains at $16.45 for up to 10 boxes (maybe even more)! I want two boxes. Anybody want to put together a group order and split the shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by AKArcherdaddy View Post
    Hey, $14.70 on a box of 50 of these is about half price! However, the shipping on a box of 50 is $16.45, so there goes the value!

I checked though, and the shipping remains at $16.45 for up to 10 boxes (maybe even more)! I want two boxes. Anybody want to put together a group order and split the shipping?
    I'd get 2 boxes.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by AKArcherdaddy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Trash View Post
    I'd get 2 boxes.

i already ordered 5, and that is where the real savings comes in. i have received several orders from them now and shipping is always the same no matter how many are in the box.

also i figure 100 finding the powder type grain combo to make more loads....hunting loads, shooting loads... 250 is not that many. at 3-5 cents each.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

i got my 7mm red tipped accubonds today. along with 2 boxes of firsts, balitic tips and 4 boxes 180 .30 and 3 bags of seconds.... in all

750 bullets same shipping ...16.45

meet on face book here

Unbridled Beast

Smitty,

You certainly haven't seen much,so spare the need to reiterate same.

Default accubond seconds

Thanks for the heads up.
    Got mine the other day. 160g Accubonds are a good bullet and that is a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    shooters pro shop. factory 2nds

http://shootersproshop.com/index.php...320&t=AccuBond

save 2 bucks a bag sale... 14.70 for 160 gn accubonds. this is a great round up here..

Thanks for posting the link to this great deal. My Accubonds are on their way.