Thread: Erueka trails

Default Erueka trails

Anyone know how the trails are up at Eureka? Looking to go for a good ride and don't want to go to Jim Creek.

I am at Chickaloon General Store and have seen quite a few trailers with ATVs heading that way, I haven't personally been up there, but when they start driving past it's usually pretty decent.

I crossed the Little Nilchina Wednesday. It was high and fast as were the other creeks.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Anyone know how the trails are up at Eureka? Looking to go for a good ride and don't want to go to Jim Creek.
    Did you go up there? I was thinking about heading up to my cabin this weekend in Eureka with my bros and was wondering how it was.

No, we ended up staying home and doing stuff around the house. We are seriously thinking about taking the rv, wheelers and dogs next weekend. Would be nice to get some kind of report before we head that way. From what i heard you can at least get to the Little Nel though I don't know if it's crossable yet.

Sounds good, I think I am going to check out Balanger area on saturday. I will be up there on a 6 wheeler or a black Arctic cat, havent decided which one yet.

Did you check out Belanger Pass on Saturday? Dying to know if it's rideable up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Did you check out Belanger Pass on Saturday? Dying to know if it's rideable up that way.
    didnt make it, bros backed out. Sent you a PM.

Called Eureka Lodge yesterday and they have no idea how the trails are for riding wheelers. I have a friend that is working out that way this week and hope to get a report on snow conditions. If anyone else has been up there and is willing to share info that would be great.

We went through there Sat. just some snow in the low spots to work around.

Anyone have word on how the trails are looking at Eureka. Thinking about running out to the little Nelchina and Up to Horsepasture pass on friday. Wondering if Old Man Creek has a snow bridge and how the water depth is out at the Little Nelchina.
    2008 KingQuad 750 AXI, 26" ITP Mud Lite XTR, Bad Lands Trunk Bag

Default good

All trails r good to go!!! river crossing as of last week had some ice but managable more then likly gone by now any way! Happy Trails!