Thread: Boneyard jacket for biggest ling

Default Boneyard jacket for biggest ling

We will be giving away a boneyardbaits jacket for the biggest ling of the '' 09'' season .....me and our clients are excluded....retail of this allweather parker with hood 350.00.good luck......:d
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

What are the rules? Catch anywhere? How record proof of size (weight? measured length?)?

Anyplace, anywhere..... Must display pic with scale with reading and a witness........
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

I'll start working on it this weekend

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE...... THERE IS A SPECIAL PRIZE IF CAUGHT ON ONE OF OUR BAITS........

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardbaits View Post
    GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE...... THERE IS A SPECIAL PRIZE IF CAUGHT ON ONE OF OUR BAITS........
    That wouldn't be a autographed picture of you in your speedo would it?? he he he
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

NO AFRAID NOT...LAST TIME I DID THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS TOM CRUISE.... IT MIGHT BE

Default hey where can i get some of your baits?

i thought they were at b&j s but the last time i was there i didnt see any. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arcticfox77 View Post
    i thought they were at b&j s but the last time i was there i didnt see any. thanks
    I just bought a handful of them a week ago or so from B and J.