Thread: Hunting Partner near Anchorage?

Default Hunting Partner near Anchorage?

Greetings All,

I am looking for someone needing some company on a black bear hunt this June in the Anchorage area. Getting sent to Elmo for a class and needing good after class, weekend trips. Willing to split gas and other cost. I am new to bear hunting so not looking to shoot a bear as much as I am looking to get out and learn. Plus I can bs with the best of them, but can keep quiet when needed (not about to give away any spots). So if you are willing PM me and we can talk a bit about it. Thanks!!

Mike

Default Hawkeyes

If you had an ISU avatar and not the Hawks I'd point you in the right direction.

Just kidding. If I still lived up there anyone from Iowa would be welcome with me.

Enjoy your time at Elmendorf! I miss the hell out of that place.

99 ISU Alumni.

Default Iowa State???

Iowa State, trying to get someone to help me out here and not feel sorry for a cyclones fan. HAHAHA. Not stationed at Elmo, I am up at Eielson and have NCOA starting at the end of May. So much for a spring at home this year. Spent last spring at Camp Dona Anna in west Texas. What a fun time that was, made Ft Bliss seem like a resort.