Thread: Who wants to go black bear hunting with me?

Default Who wants to go black bear hunting with me?

Should be out in 16B by the end of the week. It's really simple. You pay your way on Spernak round trip to Beluga, $160. Bring the food for two people and 2 cases of beer. I email you the GPS info. I call on the Sat phone and tell you when to come. The catch, you take pictures and post them on this board. You can bring a friend, or love one. Email me as I will be busy this week, and in Beluga next week. I will only do this one time for one group. cubguy@alaska.net
    Last edited by cubguy; 05-04-2009 at 19:02. Reason: Spelling

Are you just looking for 1 person or 2? What type of hunt?

darn.. lol I have school until may 22nd .. would have loved to go .. and Cub let me know how it looks out there.. thx..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Def let us know how you do. My dad has a stand out there, I'm thinking about going over there and doing some hunting if our stand out here doesn't work out.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Thats a pretty rough ad Cubguy. Hope all works out with the drinking and all.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    Thats a pretty rough ad Cubguy. Hope all works out with the drinking and all.

NO kidding....

how you going to get anything done with ONLY 2 cases of beer???????
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default I didn't say it would be cheap beer

Late at night when all the works done, there is no better way to unwind. Sitting by the river talking about all the bears we got. The Belugas run up the river. Not one email. A friend who saw the ad called. He couldn't believe no one emailed me. He is coming out. To bad I can't charge the $1500 like everyone else there. Remember you can't profit or gain in any fashion by state law for a non guide. The ad is now over. Pictures coming soon.