Thread: kasilof shuttle

Default kasilof shuttle

Anyone know the phone number to the folks that shuttle rigs on the Kasilof? The Kitchens are the ones that I normally use, but I lost my cell phone with their number in it. Not sure if they're even shuttling yet, but any info would help. Thanks
    www.akfishology.com

fishing isn't about life or death... it's more important than that.

Quote Originally Posted by markw3 View Post
    Anyone know the phone number to the folks that shuttle rigs on the Kasilof? The Kitchens are the ones that I normally use, but I lost my cell phone with their number in it. Not sure if they're even shuttling yet, but any info would help. Thanks
    Last year I used Jamie @ 252-1943.

Default does anybody know

Has anybody been around cohoe cove, are they open to pull out? was thinkin of making a trip this weekend, and was considering doing it from tustemena to the bridge, ihas that been productive, or should i go from the bridge to cohoe
    Go Fish

I droce over the Kasilor bridge today and the boat ramp looked pretty sketchy, but I did see a boat in the river

markw3 sent you PM

I was 5 or 6 years ago but I caught a king out of a drift boat at the traps on a small corky on May 8th. I think I was more shocked than the king.

I floated the upper Kasilof yesterday... The pullout at the bridge did look sketchy, but with some rope it's no problem at all. However, launching your boat there would be like a sleigh ride to get it in the water right now - might be fun. Oh yea, and steelhead fishing wasn't bad either.
    www.akfishology.com

Default Upper Kas?

So did you put in at Tust and pull out at the hwy? How was the road to the lake? Thanks

Default shuttle?

Quote Originally Posted by markw3 View Post
    I floated the upper Kasilof yesterday... The pullout at the bridge did look sketchy, but with some rope it's no problem at all. However, launching your boat there would be like a sleigh ride to get it in the water right now - might be fun. Oh yea, and steelhead fishing wasn't bad either.

Did you find a commercial shuttle?

yes, i floated from the lake to the bridge. the road was bumpy as usual, but not really any worse than summer or fall.
    I didn't use a shuttle this time, but thanks anyways to everyone for the help on that.
    www.akfishology.com

Default shuttle

Is anyone shuttling yet? If the kings aren't in the Anchor next saturday we might try to float, but would want a shuttle.

What are the main takeouts?

How long from Tustemena put in to the Bridge? Just float time.... Not sure whether we would do the whole float or just bridge to the lower....

I used Jamie's shuttle last summer, but I called her a couple weeks ago and received a message that she was no longer shuttling.

Default yep

Jaime said no shuttle for this year.

If anyone wants to float on Sunday and wants to coordinate a shuttle let me know -