Thread: Finding Bowhunter & Hunter ed cert #s???

Default Finding Bowhunter & Hunter ed cert #s???

Ok, so I am trying to apply for my draw permits, but don't have my bowhunter/hunter ed certification number and won't have access to it for the next week and a half. Is there a way to find it somewhere online or can I call ADF&G on monday and have them look it up???

Thanks

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Thumbs up

YUP!!!!!!!!!!!! you need your AK Drivers license number...

been there done that ...

twice............

BTW they are the same number
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    YUP!!!!!!!!!!!! you need your AK Drivers license number...

been there done that ...

twice............

BTW they are the same number
    Thanks Vince,

Yeah I knew they were the same number. So is it "Yup" as in I can somehow do it online with my ADL# or I have to call F&G with my ADL#??

Also glad to hear I'm not the only one that loses their cert #. Well its not really lost, but at home and I'm not gonna be there for a while.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

oh well i have so many times in class with all the kids. i Just email Bob Hunter here in FBK, now and he sends me a new one... but it wont be on line.. the fastest way will be to cal Juneau F&G and find out who keeps the records. as they are all down there...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Not all

mine is not the same as my ADL, I recieved mine 16yrs ago and its a simple 4 digit number

Quote Originally Posted by akhunter02 View Post
    mine is not the same as my ADL, I recieved mine 16yrs ago and its a simple 4 digit number
    NONE of them are the same as your ADL.. BUT you must provide your ADL to get your info...

meet on face book here