Thread: Plane flipping in the Knick

Default Plane flipping in the Knick

Turns out it's none other than the little turd who was running his speed boat up and down Sheep Creek at 50mph last year. Huh, imagine that, he lived...He'll kill somebody someday.

There was a video on here the other day one of the regulars on here took while running their air boat up the river. At the end of the video they caught some footage of the plane skipping on the water. The very end of the video showed the plane upside down in shalow water.

Default stepping it up

Usually it's just alcohol, firearms, airboats, fights, bon fires, burning cars, snow machines at 90mph at high tide at Jim Creek. Now it's stepped up to airplanes. Cool. One more thing to add to the spectacle.

Default Somehow

This kid has escaped natural selection. I imagine it will catch up.
    We never really grow up, we only learn
    how to act in public

Default Plane in creek...

Maybe after looking at the airboat the person flying the plane figured he could do the same thing as the boat. After all the props are somewhat simular.

Quote Originally Posted by 21'-Grayling View Post
    Maybe after looking at the airboat the person flying the plane figured he could do the same thing as the boat. After all the props are somewhat simular.
    that's funny because Water_Gremlin has done the same thing only in reverse...He looked at the planes flying around and made some futile attempts to get airborne....lol... (unless you count a couple inches off the ground)
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Quote Originally Posted by tjm View Post
    that's funny because Water_Gremlin has done the same thing only in reverse...He looked at the planes flying around and made some futile attempts to get airborne....lol... (unless you count a couple inches off the ground)
    Ahhh. the beaver dam takeoff.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

Its to bad this state has as many dirt bags as is does. This guy in the yellow speed boat almost killed the entire family last summer. Maybe he should try sky diving next with no parachute.

what's the speed boat story?
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Default Last year at Sheep Creek

during King season, banks lined with people fishing this DS comes haulin arse right through the middle of everybody doing about 50mph. Not once but several times. Took several spools of line with him as well. The troopers were looking for him. I had a friend on my boat who is a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and he flashed his badge at him and the kid basically just said FU, there's nothing you can do and took off. This kid is a real prize. So how does some one who is only 26 years old, with 4 DUIs still have a license for a car or allowed to register a boat?! I have no doubt there is some person or family who is going to meet up with this young man in tradegdy and everybody is gonna go "how did this happen". Four DUIs and he's able to still drive, I don't get it. Anyway, that's the story...

Yep, he should take up hang gliding and extreme skiing. Maybe solo summit of Denali.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    during King season, banks lined with people fishing this DS comes haulin arse right through the middle of everybody doing about 50mph. Not once but several times. Took several spools of line with him as well. The troopers were looking for him. I had a friend on my boat who is a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and he flashed his badge at him and the kid basically just said FU, there's nothing you can do and took off. This kid is a real prize. So how does some one who is only 26 years old, with 4 DUIs still have a license for a car or allowed to register a boat?! I have no doubt there is some person or family who is going to meet up with this young man in tradegdy and everybody is gonna go "how did this happen". Four DUIs and he's able to still drive, I don't get it. Anyway, that's the story...
    Im sure he doenst have a license he just driving without one.

Default Flew Off

It was my understanding that the idiot flew off after they flipped the plane back over.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Default New Ownership

While browsing i stumbled across this thread and wanted to inform everyone that the little yellow speed boat has changed owners and It will no longer be terrorising mat-su rivers. We will have it out on the rivers but will not be operating it like the previous owner. That being said if you see and recognise the boat please dont shoot or throw snagging hooks at us.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by josha View Post
    While browsing i stumbled across this thread and wanted to inform everyone that the little yellow speed boat has changed owners and It will no longer be terrorising mat-su rivers. We will have it out on the rivers but will not be operating it like the previous owner. That being said if you see and recognise the boat please dont shoot or throw snagging hooks at us.
    Thank you
    And from the sound of it, you might be going slow enough for those methods to actually do something.....I guess somebody needed money for plane repairs Congrats on the new boat.

You might want to post a sign on the side of your boat, "Under New Ownership". I've talked to DOZENS of people who would love nothing more than to meet the owner of said yellow jet boat.

Or maybe just paint a nice black stripe on it.