Thread: Primers??

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Primers??

Does any one have a leadon Primers in WA state? i have a person travleing out and will haul and or ship some home from there. if we can find them.

he can bring back 5000 in the motor home.. and ship more up on span if i ask him too....as a trucker he knows all the loops and ropes in Canada...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Last month, I was at the Cabelas/ Sportsman's W in Lacy (south of Seattle), and the Cabelas /SW by Spokane, and they were both out... The counter people said that they were having the same issues there as here.

I've had the best luck at the small out of the way shops (just got 2000 LR's at the True Value in Homer a few weeks ago)

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

my buddy is down shopping now... so if you have a small order let me know in pm and i will see if he cant haul back with him... he will be driving his motor home back. he has some powder and primers now.. and is looking for brass also.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I was doing some looking on Powder Valley's site yesterday and they said they were not accepting back orders on primers...they already had 50 MILLION primers back ordered!